Sunday 24 February 2013

The Sunday Post - 18th edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Birthday week :D

Last week on Mur-y-Castell:
Third grave dead ahead by Darynda Jones, review
Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson, review
Interview and giveaway: Joanne Kennedy - Cowboy Tough
The Clippie girls by Margaret Dickinson, review
The cat's meow by Stacey Kennedy, rameau review
Dirty by Megan Hart, Lady Scoundrels review

Coming this week on Mur-y-Castell:
Wings of Wrath by Celia Friedman, review
Sarah-Jane Lehoux author post
Succubi are forever by Jill Myles, review
A soldier's duty by Jean Johnson, review
An officer's duty by Jean Johnson, Rameau review
The Lady Most willing by Julia Quinn, review

Books Received

Freebies

Happening in the Blogging world
It's ending soon so check it out as the blogs participating have so many contests going on

Giveaways on my blog
Win Cowboy Tough by Joanne Kennedy

Friday Flash Fiction
My entry here


New Cover Find


How was your week?

31 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You finally get the books :)
    I'm looking forward to your reviews this week. A lot of people have been posting the MacLean cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY, I have sure been waiting for them :D And now I wish I could read them all at once

      Delete
  2. Have a fab birthday!
    And yay for the Amanda Stevens books, grave memory and Fair Game - great books I heartily recommend! :-)
    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I so wish I could read all my books at once ;)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday!

    I love that cover for Sarah MacLean-her writing hasn't really worked for me but her covers are lovely with the big gorgeous dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      I liked the 2 I read by her, there was some humour in them and I appreciated that

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!! Have a fantastic weekend, darling! So many fabulous books! Read Gail Carriger soon :))) *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D
      I so must to! But I have some review books first, oh no!

      Delete
  5. I cannot wait to read MacLean's next book and oh my goodness I love your Friday pic. Looks like some yummy military books on the blog this week..my weakness! Happy Birthday my friend and enjoy those new books!!! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I had a good one and ate waaaaaay too much ;)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday :)
    Haven't read any Patricia Briggs books but I've heard those are good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! yay!!!


    i missed the 19 dragons, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your image for Flash fiction--beautiful!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!

    Sounds like a fun week ahead for you. I love the MacLean cover. Beautiful!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Etiquette & Espionage! I want so badly to read that book. Your other books look great too, there's several I want to read there.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi yes my parents and BF got instructions of what I wanted

      Delete
  11. I got Etiquette and Espionage from the library, I'm looking forward to it.

    I have an interview with Sarah-Jane on Wednesday.

    happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good :D I so hope it will be as good as her adult series

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I'm so happy you have a lot of books I love! Grave memory is awesome as the Amanda Stevens books! Black Howl was nice too.Can't wait for your reviews, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scored big here :D YAAAAAY. Awesome bday all around

      Delete
  14. Were all those your Bday books? Great stack! And love that flash fiction picture last week. Dang, I gotta get back to those....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes :D
      Yes please come back to us. I took a long long break but I wanna try again now

      Delete
  15. Happy Late Birthday!! I hope you had a great day and look at all the goodness that came your way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP