Saturday 13 August 2016

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Aug 12 2016

#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About.

Join in


Sat Walked around a city for 8 hours ;)
Sun 30 min walk
Mon, 4 km bike, 1 h walk
Tue 4 km bike, 30 min walk
Wed 9 km bike
Thu 4 km bike, 20 min walk
Fri 5 km bike, 30 min walk
Sat 1 h walk

I am still not back int he groove of thing. And I so wish I had my fitbit cos we took a ship over to Sweden on Sat. Spent 8,5 hours ashore. Took the ship back. Did a lot of walking, there and on the ship. But alas no fitbit, Bf promised to fix it 1,5 years ago (it should have been sent back, but men, sigh)


And a nice photo or two from the ship :)




21 comments:

  1. Your trip to Sweden sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really nice pics. Love the ones you took on the water!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just lovely pictures!! It can be pretty hard to get a good walk done when your stuck on a ship. Hope you are having fun though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I of course did a lot of picture taking outside ;)

      Delete
  4. I wanna go to Sweden too 😭😭😭!
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics - especially the ones from the ship. Did your Fitbit just stop working or did it get wet? I'd send it back to Fitbit (contact them on twitter and tell them what's wrong - they are good about responding).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been broken for over a year, it is a factory thing, I could have sent it back, but bf has to do it since he bought it, and he wanted to fix it....

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos...sounds like a fun trip!!! Hope you get your fitbit fixed soon...I'd be lost without mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! What an awesome day trip!

    Time for you to just get a new FB... they have so many more choices now. DOOOOO IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I so should. I should give up on bf

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a fun trip. I agree with you, men. Gah. LOL :-)

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Love the sun with the wind mills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL I Had this marked to read and my computer crashed and I forgot it until I was going through bookmarks today. Eep! Such pretty pics from way back!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP