Saturday 3 July 2021

Audiobook Challenge Check-in


I am doing a mid year check in and I landed on a nice round number. I have listened to 40 audiobooks so far :D And at the moment I can't remember what I am striving for. But that new level at 75+ looks very nice so that would be cool :=)


  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
  • Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+ << New Level for 2021!
  • The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+

Last guard by Nalini Singh


Scandal in spring by Lisa Kleypas


Devil in winter Lisa Kleypas


Unravel the dusk by Elizabeth Lim


just last night by Mhairi McFarlane


The wolf and the woodsman by Ava Reid


Hang the moon by Ava Bellefleur


Where the rhythm takes you by Sarah Dass


Glitter gets everywhere by Yvette Clark


how to find a princess by Alyssa Cole


In search of us by Ava Dellaira


Spin the dawn by Elizabeth Lim


A cowboy kind of love by Donna Grant


A wicked bargain with the duke by Megan Frampton


It happened one autumn by Lisa Kleypas


Her first desire by Cathy Maxwell'


Scoundrel of my heart by Lorraine Heath


Love of a cowboy by Jennifer Ryan


Secrets of a summer night by Lisa Kleypas


The bone maker by Sarah beth durst


Tech me by Olivia Dade


The bachelor cowboy by Jessica Clare


Kisses and scandal by Shana Galen


Flirting with forever by Cara Bastone


The girl from the channel islands by Jenny lecoat


The highlanders excellent adventure by Shana Galen


Hit me with your best scot by Suzanne Enoch


vacation hell by Eva Langlais


The dream guy next door by Lauren Blakley


One fine fae by Molly Harper



Girl on line by Faith Gardner


Hells revenge by Eva Langlais


Love in the afternoon by Lisa Kleypas


Snowballs in hell by Eve Langlais


Lucifers daughter by Eve Langlais


The valet who loved me by Valerie Bowman


The heiress gets a duke by Harper st george


Married by morning by Lisa Kleypas


How to catch a queen by Alyssa Cole


Duke looks like a groomsman by Valerie Bowman


20 comments:

  1. Forty on the nose. Way to go! Seventy-five is a good goal. I just finished Last Guard and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at 50 which is a lot better this year. I'm aiming for 100 so I think I'll make it! Good luck with your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You're on track to be an Over-Achiever this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're doing pretty good with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to be well on track for hitting that new level. I'm aiming slightly lower at Marathoner which is higher than last year but I'm on track so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will see. Half way through one would think it would work but I have been lucky this spring

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's right, it's second quarter check in already! Great job! I gotta do mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work!! I really wanted to aim for 75, but I knew I'd never make it... Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do worry, I will have more to do in the fall at work and less audio

      Delete
  8. Whoa! What a list!

    How was The Wolf and the Woodsman on audio? I've been looking at that one.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP