Tuesday 6 July 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




7/6/2021 How do you approach writing reviews?



I am probably watching something on tv. I open goodreads, check the blurb so I can spell names, and I write a review. Fast and easy. Then, probably not, I might schedule it on my blog. Or a week later when I am all, eeek, must fix this now!



No sweat. No worry. I just write what I feel right then. I try to write one as fast as I can so all those feelings are close by.





7/13/2021 What are your favourite posts to read?


7/20/2021 What authors have you recently discovered and loved?


7/27/2021 Where is your favorite place to read during the summer?



26 comments:

  1. I wish I could do it like that. My brain has to do 100 more steps than yours to push out a review! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are definitely a seat of your pants reviewer and I love it. Me I write it, change it, change it back, change it, change it back and finally post the original version tweaked a bit. Great TMST question

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek, I just remember that I have forgotten to write one!

      Delete
  3. Now that I'm reading more audiobooks, I have to check for all the spellings now to lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the best way to do it! Keep it stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to write my thoughts down as quickly as possible so I don't forget my feelings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the same when time has gone by

      Delete
  6. Sounds exactly like me! It probably has to be something I've seen on TV though, I need the background noise but if it gets too interesting I get distracted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get distracted a lot, sometimes I just put on something old and still have to watch

      Delete
  7. Easy is what I like. I take notes as I'm reading and then write the review after I'm finished reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I do best when I write my review right after I read so things are fresh. I love your easy approach to writing reviews. Sounds like you don't stress as much as I do about it. Must work too, because your reviews are a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks :D
      Sometimes they are messy though, spelling errors and blank brain and all

      Delete
  9. Spelling names is the hardest thing about reviewing audiobooks. I always love your reviews.

    Melanie @ Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esp when it comes to fantasy, it can go any way!

      Delete
  10. I write mine right after I read 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol!! I always open Goodreads when writing a review cuz I'm paranoid I'll spell a name wrong too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "No sweat. No worry. I just write what I feel right then."
    We're the opposite LOL. I need to check all the boxes when I write a review. It may take me up to 3 days to finish one. And no TV! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. My approach is similar. The sooner I write it the better and I have a general format but from there it's just whatever flows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is not the same if one wait, all those feelings are not as present

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP