Tuesday 20 July 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




7/20/2021 What authors have you recently discovered and loved?




How recent is recent? Like within a year? Cos omg last fall I totally binged on Elly Griffiths!!! She is amazing. The only modern mystery thriller that has been a total hit.





An amazing series :D



The rest of the year I have mostly read authors I have tried before, and I do not like to mention authors I tried one book from. Cos the rest might suck!



But I did listen to 2 Elizabeth Lim books and I did enjoy those. I like the world she created













7/27/2021 Where is your favorite place to read during the summer?





26 comments:

  1. I was thinking this question meant within the last year, so I went with that. Yes, Elly Griffiths!! OK, I've only read one of her books, but it was sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I remember is Elly, I have read..14? Of hers the last year

      Delete
  2. I am not familiar with this author, but I love finding new favorites. I have to check these books out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know you love this author, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I find a new author to obsess over. I think my most recent is Sarah Stewart Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love discovering new authors to love! This year, it's Walter Isaacson. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had such a weird reading year (or two) and I can't think of any authors I've discovered and LOVED.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my years are like that. I read and love books, but this year I BINGED

      Delete
  7. That was a no-brainer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, let's see! Ronald Malfi, and S.A. Cosby are two I can think of off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put that series on my wish list to read after seeing all your glowing reviews for the books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I binged a while series earlier this year and Renee Rose and Brenda Trim are new favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing better than finding a great new-to-me author. (Well maybe a great new-to-me narrator LOL).

    Melanie @ Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really have been binging Elly Griffiths!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP