Wednesday 1 May 2024

Best of April

 








May!! 

Here are our bests of last month!


Best Book of the Month:

Blodeuedd -  Birdbox by Josh Malerman
"Best book was hard because I read several great ones, but Birdbox made me scared so it wins."




Carole - Southern Bred and Dead by Angie Fox                
"This was fabulous. One of my faves of the series methinks!"






Best Movie of the Month:

"Shocked by how much I actually liked this!"





Blodeuedd - Sing 2 (2021)
"I never watch any movies so I guess Sing 2 is the winner cos it is the only one I remember."






Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Monk
"We have been binging on Monk all of April"







Carole - FallOut (2024)
"Sooo stinkin' good."







Best Cover of the Month:


Blodeuedd's pick





















Carole's pick

16 comments:

  1. Fallout was great! I love the games and couldn't wait for the series - and it didn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will have the chance to watch one day too

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Birdbox but the movie scared me for days, and I've heard the book is even darker (especially the ending)! Great picks, girls! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book, omg, books are usually not this scary, but dang

      Delete
  3. Okay I'm going to see Kong and Godzilla I'm also a big Godzilla fan but I like Kong too. Thanks for sharing the best of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many Kong and Godzilla movies, so fun

      Delete
  4. I've been trying to nerve myself up for Birdbox.

    Fun to see what you were both enjoying this past month.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to shabby of a month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Fallout! And I've been wanting to see the Godzilla movie but can't find where to watch it. I hear it's very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to check out Fallout. Loved the movie Birdbox, but didn't read the book. Yes, scary. I need to check out that new Godzilla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sing and Sing 2 are good movies!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP