Saturday 21 July 2018

Movie Saturday: The Titan

1h 37min | Sci-Fi, Thriller 

A military family takes part in a ground-breaking experiment of genetic evolution and space exploration.

Director: Lennart Ruff
Writers: Max Hurwitz (screenplay by), Arash Amel (story by)
Stars: Sam Worthington, Taylor Schilling, Tom Wilkinson 

My thoughts:
Well...this was boring. It could have been fascinating, but nothing seemed to happen. It started to drag.

The guy was eh.
The woman, yeah, no, she was not good.
Everyone seemed to fail at the roles they played.

The ending was cool though.

SO do not watch this movie.

*yawn*

Some info: Life is going to hell so they want to send people to Titan. They get soldiers that have excelled and experiment on them. Playing with their Dna. And omg...things go wrong. No shit.



19 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear it wasn't better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol "Do not watch this movie" I won't but I can't guarantee Kevin won't. He leaves on almost any sci-fi movie if he passes it on tv lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm so glad I'm not alone with this one. I literally yawned almost the entire way through, and finally had to cut it off. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohoo someone else who watched it ;D and was bored too

      Delete
  4. I don't think I knew about this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know that I've ever heard of this movie. It sounds like something I would like, but I'm glad to know to not watch it.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last thing I want to spend my time on is a boring movie! So thanks for the warning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so behind on movies. Thanks for vetting this for me though, not going to be wasting my time with this one then!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry this one didn't work for you! I haven't watched movie in forever... no time! My husband and I keep trying to watch Black Panther together, but we haven't been able to make it work. ;)

    𑁋 Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I hear you, took us 3 different occasions to finish panther

      Delete
  9. Boooo I was on the fence after watching the trailer and now? Meh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that I will be skipping this one.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP