Wednesday 5 April 2023

Best of March

 





Here are our bests of March! 


Best Movie of the Month:

Blodeuedd - Murder Mystery 2
"Fun times!"






"So much fun!!!! Watched it twice!"








Best Book of the Month:

"HOW TO PICK??? I had a bunch of 5s in March! But this one just had some extra fun stuff, so I'll pick this one."



"I know, I know! SO unfair to other books, but I did re-listen to The Others and obvi this has to win."








Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd -  The Night Agent (s1)
"Very thrilling. And slooowly making my way through Shadow and Bone."






"Hubby and I re-watched S1 and then S2. Slow beginning for the new season, but things got crazy and thrilling! Had no idea what was going to happen! SEASON 3 HURRY UP ;)"





Best Cover of the Month:


C's pick: "Very pretty."






B's pick: "Very eye-catching."














10 comments:

  1. I want to watch Shadow and Bone and Murder Mystery 2. The first one was a little corny and the actors seemed like they were just winging it. I hope it has better writing than the first one. Either way I'll watch. Love Kate Daniels and The Others series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I gave a re listen top book for the month two. Love those last two covers, both striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices this month! And went did it turn to April?? What??

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP