Wednesday 26 April 2023

Heroic Hearts anthology

 


Format: 368 pages, Paperback


Published; May 3, 2022 by Ace


UF/Own





I only read this one for the Anne Bishop one!




Little Things by Jim Butcher 


Kind of feels like I am not missing much by not reading Butcher




The Dark Ship by Ann Bishop read by Alexandra Harris 


It took place somewhere else! Ohhh nice. I liked that. I love that. Got to to see what the European others were up to after everything was destroyed.




Comfort Zone by Kelley Armstrong 


Eh, it worked.




Train to Last Hope by Annie Bellet 


Interesting, and dark




Fire Hazard by Kevin Hearne 


At the moment I can not even recall it




Grave Gambles by R.R. Virdi 


Quite interesting




Silverspell by Chloe Neill


I guess Neill is just not for me




Troll Life by Kerrie L. Hughes


I liked this one




Return of the Mage by Charlaine Harris 


No idea what was going on




The Vampires Karamazov by Nancy Holder


I liked this one




The Necessity of Pragmatic Magic by Jennifer Brozek


Zero recollection




Dating Terror by Patricia Briggs


An Asil story, nice


As always, some good, some bad



In this short story collection of courage, adventure, and magic, heroes—ordinary people who do the right thing—bravely step forward.

 

But running toward danger might cost them everything. . . .


12 comments:

  1. I loved Asil's story! I went back and listened to the others I think, but now I can't remember. I'll have to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that much into anthologies these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wonder about the zero recollections LOL glad you liked the ones you got it for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really should make time for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall I really enjoyed this book. I got it for 3 or 4 of the authors.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP