Thursday 24 May 2018

Audio: Last Dragon Standing - Rachel Aaron

Dear Reader, 

There is no way to write a blurb for this final book without spoiling all of the others. Suffice it to say, mysteries resolve, dragons war, pigeons abound, and Julius must risk himself in ways he never dreamed possible as Bob’s grand plan finally comes to fruition. 

But the Great Seer of the Heartstrikers isn’t the only one whose schemes are nearing completion. The Nameless End is coming, and even the machinations of the world’s most brilliant dragon seer might not be enough to stop it. As the world comes crashing down, it’s up Julius to prove what he’s always known: that seers can be wrong, and Nice Dragons don’t always finish last. 

Audible Audio, Unabridged, 13 pages
Published March 1st 2018 by Audible Studios
Heartstrikers #5
UF
Own


My thoughts:'
I know my other reviews have basically been Squee Squee Squee, but this time I feel so empty. So
sad.

It is over.

It is OVER!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My poor heart, my poor heart. No more Julius *sniff* No more Crazy Bob and his weird pigeon (thinking of Tesla, maybe they should marry) No more Chelsea and her Golden emperor. No more Fredrerick who I really started to like. You are awesome! *sobs* No more Justin who is just too much! Awww, Justin, you silly knucklehead. 

The epilogue left me hoping, because she does leave an opening if she wants to go back and explore this world, but with new characters (and hopefully old ones coming in and saying hi).
That would be fantastic!

Random thought. How on earth!? did his mum get all those dragons to mate with her. Omg she is such a bitch, sure a conniving pretty bitch, but still. She is a piece of work.

As for the book. The big fight is on! Down with the Leviathan! Save the world!

But who cares! I am finished now. It is over! *Cries* I need more Julius and Marci! Moooooore 
*ugly cries*

The end.

Nooooooooo!
Not the end, not THE END!

Alas, all awesome things must come to an end.

30 comments:

  1. It's always sad to have a series end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, not for this series as I haven't read it but for all those characters that I've come to love who the author just says THE END to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much. I completely get it. I'm like you, I really hope that we get a spinoff. Maybe following the Fs.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. You REALLY loved this series. I don't think I've ever seen you so excited about books in all the years I've been following you lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so sad when a beloved series ends. Hopefully you get some novellas or a visit back. This series is on my wishlist thanks to all your gushings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how nice this obnoxious series is over!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh man... sucks that it’s over. Glad you enjoyed the ride! I am wanting this series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. See this is why I don't read the last books in series sometimes lmao I hate when a series I love is over

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH... I don't read this one, but I feel your pain. Too many series coming to an end this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alas. But at least the author didn't drag it on until you WISHED it would end...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know! So sad that this is over. Hopefully she will start a new project soon, I love her storytelling. Though this last book was soooo much talk.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get her newsletter yesterday about a new book

      Delete
  12. I like the enthusiasm of your review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are only going to be 5 books? Huh. I hope to listen to this series sometime soonish. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There, there. I hope you'll find a new series to obsess over.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP