Tuesday 16 March 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




Does blogging cut into your other hobbies/chores? 


'I am sorry? What does other hobbies mean? LOL. But seriously, I have never had any other hobbies than reading, so I would say that if anything cut in it is blogging itself. But how boring it would be to go back to just reading. I love to talk about them too!



I guess blogging cuts into staring at tv too, but as I have said before, I do it while I watch tv. Right now I am watching a show about building dream houses.



Blogging is awesome! That is all I have to say at the end






3/23/2021 How do you organize your bookshelves (real and virtual)? 


3/30/2021 Have you ever thought of quitting blogging? What made you reconsider the idea?




26 comments:

  1. Blogging/Reading are my hobbies. Lol. So, no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am sorry? What does other hobbies mean?"
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing LOL. Except blogging does cut into my chores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, true, like those stupid dishes that I always leave haha

      Delete
  3. I love blogging too and I'm a late starter reader, actually The Reading Frenzy will be 11 years old tomorrow wow! This year however has been a real downer for many reasons and has affected my blogging. I hope to get back to whatever normal is soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, congrats on being 11! My blog turned...12? in Dec :)

      Delete
  4. When I was writing my post and thought "blogging cuts into reading" I also thought, but I wouldn't just want to be reading... I'm so with you on that! I like blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging is the best. I am so happy I found it

      Delete
  5. I discovered your blog from a comment you made on Greg's Book Haven! When I blog, I'm not reading, cooking, writing my novel, or exercising, but I could just as well say those other hobbies cut into my book blogging time...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes those are thing that cut into my blogging time too ;)

      Delete
  6. I like to run or hike, but I just listen to audio books when I do that, so no! Like you said blogging cuts into my reading time the most. Other than work, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I walk I obvi listen too, reading is everywhere :D

      Delete
  7. I have other hobbies, but I do love being able to talk about books with book people so I make the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kind of, yeah! I love blogging but it does cut into my time, which is why I'm hoping to find a way to streamline my reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I run too and I translate books in french so well I do a little place for everything

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sameee I love talking about books. I can't imagine not having an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be lonely :/ I am too used to it now

      Delete
  11. Yes! What other hobbies??! Reading, watching dramas and blogging is it for me! 😜

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging does cut into my reading time! I wouldn't say that I have any other hobbies except for maybe buying books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! I used to garden a lot but blogging cut into it but now I'm better at balancing it all. Basically, I don't worry about blogging as much lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek gardering, I might have to start that when have a bigger yard, but well maybe next year

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP