Tuesday 11 May 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




List your top 5 favorite books/series



It is hard to pick just now, I want to look at all my favs! But they are STILL in boxes.




Magician by Raymond E.Feist. I have re-read it at least 9 times.




Wheel of time by Robert Jordan, cos ALL THE FEELS. Though I do mostly just re-read the first two




October Daye by Seanan McGuire. Awesome UF that keeps giving




Heartstrikers by Rachel Aaron. LISTEN TO IT NOW!!!!




The Others by Anne Bishop. OMG, amazing in audio!





5/18/2021 Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

5/25/2021 What books are you looking forward to reading in Summer 2021 (June - August)?




List your top 5 favorite books/series

25 comments:

  1. October Daye is 15 books long (for now)...yikes. But one day I'll get to it. I'm such a McGuire fangirl LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh that's a tough one but JR Ward's The Black Dagger Brotherhood would be way up there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about The Others!! That is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magician! I loved that series back in college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes for sure the Anne Bishop books are amazing on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many to name! But Heartstrikers would be up there in my top ten definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 3 of five of your series but maybe that's because I haven't read the others

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so hard to pick a favorite. I really liked The Others and hope to read Heartstrikers and October Daye at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wheel of Time, Heartstrikers (thanks to you) and October Daye are on my someday list and I love The Others in audio (listening to Written in Red again even now).

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Wheel of Time series is on my bucket list. Very ambitious, I know. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only read Wheel of Time and need to re-read those in english. Should try those others too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to start the next heartstrikers soon!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP