Thursday 4 January 2024

Stats and More best of 2023

 


There are more books that deserves the spotlight as best of 2023




The 3 best Tessa Dare books:



Do you want to start a Scandal?


The Governess Game


Castles ever After


I listened to 7 Tessa Dare books in 2023




It can´t be a good year if there is not a Nalini Singh book in The Best of List. This year that is:


Heart of Obsidian


I listened to 5 Singh books this year




I finally got to listen to an omnibus containing both Magic Tides and Magic Claims by Ilona Andrews. All the feels.




She who became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan, was a book that made me google like crazy. The author changed the gender of a certain emperor.



The Empire´s ruin by Brian Stavley got to be the best Fantasy book of the year




The impossible Impostor by Deanna Raybourn, because I love her adventures.




The last remains by Elly Griffiths. I am so sad this series came to an ending




A study in drowning by Ava Reid. She is so good





I re-listened to ALL of Heartstrikers by Rachel Aaron and all of The Others by Anne Bishop in 2023. I love them.




STATS


I read 93 books last year:


21 print books


72 audiobooks



Audiobooks clearly won this round.




Most read authors of 2023


8 books by Anne Bishop


 7 books by Rachel Aaron


7 Tessa Dare books


5 Nalini Singh books




14 comments:

  1. I need to try Raybourn one of these years

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great amount of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about She Who Became the Sun, but I'm kind of intimidated to read it. It sounds complex--interesting but daunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just dive right in, and prepare to want to google

      Delete
  4. Nice year reading. At least there is another Veronica Speedwell coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Ilona Andrews, of course! So happy to get more Kate Daniels!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP