Tuesday 9 January 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





1/9/2024 Which outdoor winter activities are your favorite?





Walking!!! Haha. Well come on walking is always the greatest. And then I stop and take beautiful photos.





To take a walk, to see some Northern Lights. Sorry my camera sucks. It is really pretty






To go kicksledding, I had to google the word, it seems these are more a Nordic thing . 






And yes I cross country skii, but I like to freestyle and the track here is classic and I do not like that as much





1/16/2024 Besides reading, what are some of your favorite hobbies?


1/23/2024 Is it easier or harder to write a review for a book you loved?


1/30/2024 It's the movie of your life: who do you cast in the leading role?


2/6/2024 What's the last book you re-read? Did you like as much as the first read?


2/13/2024 Share your romance (HEA/HFN) recommendations.


2/20/2024 What is your favorite type of candy?


2/27/2024 Which books are you looking forward to reading this Spring? (Mar-May)









Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




18 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate winter walks. LOL I used to like to go to parks and etc....now I'm old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walking too but your area is next level with the beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get too cold here and we hardly ever get snow but I do like being outside more when it's cooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when it is too hot it is just too hot to walk

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of Kick Sledding - but it looks like a snow "scooter" basically. That would be a lot of fun. We just don't keep enough snow to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google, ok yeah somewhat, just these are more for ice than snow. So if there is too much snow nope. Best are roads before they are too icy that they need to be sanded

      Delete
  5. I love seeing the northern lights. We don't always get them here but when we do it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to miss them. Like look up! I need to learn

      Delete
  6. I love walking and hiking too! Love your picture of the trees. I haven't heard of kicksledding, but sounds like it could be fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only way to get down our road when it is icy too ;)

      Delete
  7. Great pics, especially the tree one! Well, I suppose there's no shortage of potential winter activities where you live 😉. I don't know how I would feel about that...snow is fun, but I hate the cold LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cold is well cold, but I live closer than the artic circle than anything warmer so gotta deal

      Delete
  8. None! Don't like the cold, lol. Pretty pics though!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP