Friday 1 March 2024

Best of February

 


Feb flew by! Here are our bests of last month!


Best Book of the Month:

Blodeuedd -  Nadda this month

"I am not gonna give a best book. Because they were all good, but none of them was better than the rest."




"Dare is always so much fun. This was extra fun. Loved it so much."








Best Movie of the Month:

"Gotta love a good mystery. This was a mystery in everyway. Loved it! I want more of these movies!"






Blodeuedd - The Abyss (2023)
"I watched this one and it worked in places, but all I am saying the Swedes can not bring the emotions the Norwegians can. Pretty boring at times too."








Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Bluey (s1-s2)
"Pretty sure I finished something, but eh. I watched a lot of Bluey, without watching, but at every third watch of an ep  I had seen it all. Yeah I know them."






"Decided to re-watch all of this after the actor, Andre Braugher, passed away. He was my favorite on this show so I felt like I needed to re-watch. Such a good show. Def binge-worthy."






Best Cover of the Month:


Carole's pick

Blodeuedd's pick




















10 comments:

  1. On the one hand, a month of only good books isn't a bad thing... but sometimes I get disappointed anyway when I don't have something new to absolutely rave about, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I want to rave about something. Good books are good, but something fantastic would be good too

      Delete
  2. We watched The Abyss last weekend. Better than I thought it was going to be but just ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Norwegians do it better. Here it did not really work, more Kiruna falling to pieces please

      Delete
  3. Not having a great book is better than having all bad books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch A Haunting in Venice! Bluey (when my granddaughter watches it) is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it was kind of a blah month... too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP