Tuesday 12 March 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.






3/12/2024 Which book genres do you tend to avoid?



Thrillers. Sure they can be good, but for the most they are not really for me. The same goes for crime, not for me, if not historical or more character driven





3/19/2024 Where would you like to travel?


3/26/2024 Will you start a series if you know it probably won't be finished?


4/2/2024 Are you fluent in more than one language?


4/9/2024 What have you been watching? Share your TV show or movie picks.


4/16/2024 What new-to-you authors have you enjoyed in the past 12 months?


4/23/2024 TBR Update: How is your list coming along?


4/30/2024 Social Media: Where can you be found these days?




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




16 comments:

  1. I go through spells. I get addicted to thrillers...and then I have to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can read one now and them, but I do not search for them

      Delete
  2. I like thrillers. I avoid literary fiction, and classics for the most part. They're usually boring to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh good one, yes classics, nah not for me

      Delete
  3. I've finally come to like some thrillers though I tend to shy away from the domestic or psychological ones and not crime, either.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t mind thrillers, but I definitely avoid mysteries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t mind thrillers, but definitely avoid mysteries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrillers are on my list too. I just can't get into them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care for thrillers and true crime either. Too creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do enjoy thrillers from time to time but do not read them as often as I used to. I don't like it when they have graphic violence.

    Here's my response: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2024/03/where-is-your-bookmark-peek-into-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend to avoid contemporary and pure romance. Some sff with romance is okay though.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP