Tuesday 9 July 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





7/9/2024 Have you kept any hobbies that you started during the pandemic?





Honestly, sure I noticed there was a pandemic, but nothing changed for me. I still went to work, SO still went to work, kid still went to daycare. It did change for lots of people, but not enough for me to take up a hobby. I mean I mostly stay at home anyway, or go outside where there are not that many people .






7/16/2024 Stars, Letter Grades, Nothing...how do you rate books?


7/23/2024 Book Cons: Are you attending? Would you like to attend? Which ones?


7/30/2024 Where is your favorite place to read?


8/6/2024 What is your favorite summer treat?


8/13/2024 Do you have a musical talent? What is it? 


8/20/2024 How long have you been blogging? And has your blog changed over time?


8/27/2024  Which books are you looking forward to reading this Fall? (Sept-Nov)




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




16 comments:

  1. I'm reading blogs today. And I find it fun to catch up with all my blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I still had to work, too being in healthcare. I would've liked to stay home, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seemed to work at home, my field was the forgotten one

      Delete
  3. Yea, I didn't really add anything new to my list of fun either. Just watch more TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I watched less in a way cos S got older and demanded her tv time

      Delete
  4. I was working remote so not too crazy different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wondered what that would have been like

      Delete
  5. I did the sewing/baking thing and Kevin worked from home but my life didn't change all that much either. We live in an area where we could go for nice long walks and eat outside a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My life changed in many ways with the pandemic, for me and my family, but there was no time to take up new hobbies. I still had work. I did go out of my way to keep my daughter busy because being cooped up and isolated impacted her more than it did me and my husband, who tend to prefer our own company anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily my kid was so young that she did not have to miss much

      Delete
  7. I guess I was baking more during the pandemic, lots of banana bread, I remember. I also started taking long walks. I still walk, but gave up baking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered making nail polish and I still do that occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP