August!! Here we come!!
Here are our faves for July.
Best Book of the Month:
Blodeuedd - Bunny by Mona Awad
"Best book goes to Bunny because I like weird lit."
Carole - Platform Decay by Martha Wells
"Not the best month for books for me. But this one was so dang good! Last inning book for the win!"
Best Movie of the Month:
Carole - Young Washington (2026)
"No 5 star movies this month, but I did really enjoy this one! Loved seeing George before he became a hero to this nation."
Blodeuedd - 72 Hours (2026)
"Movie of the month was 72 hours, it was fun and crazy."
Best TV show of the Month:
Blodeuedd - Ghosts (s4) & The Mentalist (s6)
"I finally watched s4 of Ghosts, and s6 of The Mentalist. Almost done now."
Carole - Versailles (s1 - 3)
"This needed a season 4, but I still enjoyed re-watching this after so many years."
Best Cover of the Month:
Honorable Mention:
Blodeuedd - The Watchers by AM Shine
"A good horror that made me want more."


































0 comments:
Post a Comment