Friday, 2 October 2026

Audio: A gentleman´s pursuit by Amy Dorazio

Narrated by: Simon Alison


Length: 7 hrs and 24 mins


Release date: 04-10-26


Publisher: Quills & Quartos Publishing


Pride and prejudice variation/audible





Another PP book, surprise! Oh they are so fun.




Here Mr Bennet is dead and they now live in London and are poor. But Lizzy and Darcy does meet, but no names. He still manages to get into Mr Bingley´s business too.




The story takes a turn as Lizzy is hired as Anne de Burghs´s friend as she makes her debut into society. Oh and Darcy is on the outs with his family.




I liked how they eventually find each other here, and slowly fall in love. And as always it is fun to see what a difference a few things can make.




Great narration too





After an anonymous encounter at a Hertfordshire assembly, Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet conduct a secret courtship without knowing each other's identities—unaware that she is the paid companion to the cousin he jilted and that their families' intertwined fates will force them to choose between love and duty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am young Finnish woman lost in a world of books.

Publishers/authors:I am open for reviewing books so please contact me if you want your book reviewed.

Look at my review policy for more info
I review from most genres on this blog, and those genres are: fantasy, urban fantasy, YA, historical/+romance, contemporary romance and literary fiction, horror, thrillers. + some other genres read by my guest reviewers.

Disclaimer: Books reviewed on this site are my own, if not stated otherwise. Then they were sent for free by the author, publicist or a publisher. I do not get any compensation for my reviews. I do this all for fun.google-site-verification: googlec45f9c3acb51f8cd.html
Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP