Saturday 21 May 2011

GuestPosting and e-book deals

I am guestposting over at the Secret HEA society about My Perfect HEA (though I mostly ramble on about pirates and gladiators ;)

Secret HEA Society



And now a couple of e-book deals from Sourcebooks for you all :)
First up, The Heir by Grace Burrowes. Only 99 cents to celebrate that it is on the NY ebok bestseller list. You can buy it at all the usual places. Here is the link to Sourcebook's own store

Save a cowboy, read a book. You can get Lucky in Love or Hell Yeah by Carolyn Brown for 1.99 cents and the same goes for One fine cowboy or cowboy trouble by Joanne Kennedy

And of course if you become a Casa VIP member then you get a free ebook, Romeo Romeo by Robin Kaye  ;) So check that out.

12 comments:

  1. Pirates and gladiators? Ok, coming that way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Robin Kaye book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana
    I am just that weird :)

    Aurian
    I haven't read it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one other book by Carolyn Brown but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing it isn't about writing HEAs... ;D

    I think I picked up the Heir... I'll have to check...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up on the books!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh thanks for posting the days, lady! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting us know about the Ebook deals!

    Great guest post btw. I agree with your thoughts on the perfect HEA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just scooped up The Heir from Amazon. Thanks for the heads-up on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tips. I'll head over the Secret HEA Society - I want to be a member!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww blod...lol...I was upset with the ending of Gladiator also! lol. He dies, but he does go to heaven to be with his wife and son.
    It depends on my mood, sometimes I like HEA, sometimes I don't. Gone With the Wind is technically not a HEA.
    Enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny
    I just read the watermelon book which I really enjoyed

    Melissa
    *whistles* That is a different story ;)

    Staci
    You are welcome!

    Melissa
    Posting the days...I am a bit confused

    Misha
    I do love HEAs, I do need them too

    Alisha
    I hope you enjoy it!

    Steph
    Thanks :D

    Naida
    That was a good thing since he really wanted to be with them...but still :( *sad eyes*
    A for Gone..well I already knew about the sequel book so ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP