Saturday 3 December 2016

DNF



From Scratch
It's just a bit dull, very meh, I know it's only free to read until Dec, but whatever, dnf

The last true vampire
I tried, but caaaaaaaaaaaaan't

The Windflower
Boring, sooo boring. 80s books are always so drama angsty creepy, but this one was actually boring. Instead of throwing it at a wall I just gave up

State of wonder
Meh, boring, that is all

Jamrach's menagerie
So meh

Android Karenina
Soooooo dull

Spirit
I tried, but it was so slow, so meh

Point of Honor
I guess the author tried to write in a certain style, but for me it fell flat, and too meh

The word of the day being MEh ;)

34 comments:

  1. Whew, nothing on here on my own reading list. None of these look like books that would fit my tastes, though.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I had not bought any of them. Free. LIbrary etc

      Delete
  2. Android Karina...that's different. Bummer it was on the boring list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sadness. I have the Laura London one somewhere from a review request. I never read it. *hangs head*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..of these State of Wonder is the only one I have on my TBR...I hope that when I get to it , I don't find it as boring as you did...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad. I always hope every book I read will be enjoyable..but nope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I have meant to post them for weeks now but been lazy and more have been added

      Delete
  7. Wow, that's a lot of DNF books. I'm sorry they weren't better, but that happens sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't love State of Wonder either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing I quit then, I can't take ok or meh books anymore

      Delete
  9. Glad you were smart enough to give up. Luckily, I have none of them were on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your DNF header is the BEST. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never fun to have DNFs, but better to end than waste time with boring books. I hope you're finding plenty you love too. :-)

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like just slow goings. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these posts! That pic reminds me of Bill the Cat from the Bloom County comic.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP