Wednesday 7 December 2016

Searching for Someday - Jennifer Probst

Kate has given up on love—at least for herself. She is both blessed and cursed with the ability to cozy New York town, she has to put aside her own romantic disasters to make her business a success.
sense a romantic connection between two people—a gift that her family passed down for generations. When Kate launches her own matchmaking company, Kinnection, with her two best friends in a

But when a furious man stalks into her office and accuses her business of being a scam, Kate is given the ultimate challenge to prove herself. Slade puts himself in her hands and asks Kate to find him love. Enraged at his arrogance but stubbornly eager to prove herself, Kate agrees, dedicating herself to the journey of finding him love... only to find herself falling for him along the way. 

My thoughts:
This was another free read from xoxo after dark, I just can't stay away from that site. I mean my e-reader does not have e-ink, so I can just as well read one from my tablet then (though to be fair my eyes hate it all.)

Kate owns a matchmaking agency. She also has the touch to feel real love. But she is single. I did like her, but she was so afraid. Then again she seems to be so unlucky and never meeting the right person.

Slade, oh no, he was a divorce lawyer. I know! The worst possible thing to be, well at least for someone who puts people together. And he also wants to save someone from their evil claws. But he was a nice guy. Just a bit wary of love.

There is passion, banter, and drama, well duh, of course there is the usual drama before they live happily ever after.

Conclusion:
I liked it. 

ebook, 384 pages
Published November 26th 2013 by Simon and Schuster
Searching For #1
Contemporary romance
Free on xoxo after dark

30 comments:

  1. Oh... I think I would like this book. I may need to pick it up as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A divorce lawyer...that sounds like a bad start! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, it's almost weekend! Hump day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... might be a way to try this author. I'm not much on contemps but might have to start reading those freebies. :) Great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good. I haven't gotten to any of their books but the do sound good. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good. I really like this author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sounds like a fun read, I have yet to read a Jennifer Probst but she has been on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am reading a series by her, but hope to eventually read this too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you liked it - I'd give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the first & second books in the series, as well as the Marriage to a Billionaire series. Loved them all! I just need to catch up on the Searching series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A romance with banter is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to like this author - then I read a few really poorly edited books of hers and I gave up.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yay *clapping hands* they live happy ever after...good to know hehe Gotta try that site out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh divorce lawyer! no! lol sounds fun, though.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP