Monday 23 June 2014

Blood of the Demon - Diana Rowland

Welcome to the world of Kara Gillian, a cop with a gift. Not only does she have the power of “othersight” to see what most people can’t even imagine, but she’s become the exclusive summoner of a demon lord. Or maybe it’s the other way around. The fact is, with two troublesome cases on her docket and a handsome FBI agent under her skin, Kara needs the help of sexy, insatiable Lord Rhyzkahl more than he needs her. Because these two victims, linked by suspicious coincidence, haven’t just been murdered. Something has eaten their souls.

It’s a case with roots in the arcane, but whose evil has flowered among the rich, powerful, and corrupt in Beaulac, Louisiana. And as the killings continue, Kara soon realizes how much there’s still to learn about demons, men, and things that kill in the night and how little time she has to learn it.

My thoughts:
I need to know things! Yes, a good book should leave you wanting more and this one sure left me wanting more.

What's up with Ryan? And my fav Demon Lord? Awww the questions. Ok I got one big question, not a lot but I just want to know what will happen to Kara...many more books to come! Luckily I do have 2 more waiting.

The book then. Murders to be solved and it was quite the hunt. All while dealing with the aftermath that left her aunt half dead. And then there is that sexy demon lord she summoned by accident too ;)

I do not have a lot to say, I just want to read book 3 at once. It did not end with a cliffie but I still crave more.

Conclusion:
So yes of course I recommend this one

Cover 
Eh

Mass Market Paperback, 369 pages
Published February 23rd 2010 by Bantam (first published January 1st 2010)
Kara Gillian #2
Urban fantasy
Own

33 comments:

  1. A book that leaves you craving for more is a great book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the best kind of review to say you need the next book now! Looks like a fun series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do want to read this series. Love it when you want more. You don't need cliffies for that, just a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am.not aware of this series, I am just familiar with her Zombie one. Which is better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I can't say because the zombie one is more funny, while this one just more..UF. Equally good in their ways

      Delete
  5. That's a sexy cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i haven't heard of this series before but i'm definitely intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always great finishing a book and liking it and knowing you have more already on hand! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I r eally need to read the last book, I really enjoy this series, it's always so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear I've seen this cover, but with green instead of red. Huh. Another book in the series, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm....the first one alike but not really

      Delete
  10. I didn't even know she had another series. It sounds great!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! You need to keep reading... You don't know and can't imagine what is going to happen next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing better than feeling like you're dying to keep reading and having the next two books right next to you ready to be read! :-) Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm might have to give her a go at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I have the first to this series here too! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Um . . . my comment disappeared. Anyway, glad you loved this series. I have the first 4 books at least, so I'm sure I get around to it eventually, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am gonna read book 3 tomorrow...ALL DAY :D

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP