Thursday 12 June 2014

The troublemaker next door - Marie Harte


Flynn McCauley never thought he’d be so cliché as to fall for the girl next door. But when Maddie calls him over to help fix her faulty sink, he’s a goner. Too bad the fiercely independent interior designer wants nothing to do with him. Even worse, he’s forced to rely on the advice of his nosy brothers—and his five-year-old nephew!—to figure out how to make her give him a shot.

My thoughts:
It's what the title tells you. 3 women move in together and next door are some hunks ;) But which one is the trouble maker, Flynn or Maddie? Honestly both are in ways, and that makes it fun.

Maddie is busy with her job, she got some relationship issues, but this is a romance so she will get over it.

Flynn is just hot blue collar, hot, I said hot already, yes hot.

They meet, he wants her, she wants it casual, we know they will fall for each other bit there is a road there to take. And that road is paved with hot smokin' passion. These two get it on and talk dirty.

Conclusion:
Passion, lots of smexy times and two people that should be together.

Oh and I think I will like the next couple too.

cover
nice

Paperback, 352 pages
Published June 3rd 2014 by Sourcebooks Casablanca (first published January 1st 2014)
The McCauley Brothers #1
Contemporary romance
for review

31 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great read! Nice review too, very clear and helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lot of fun. Must add . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves of smexy and dirty talk sounds like a guilty little read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is my Friday!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, it sounds HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this reminds me of that movie with Cameron Diaz & Christina Applegate... I forgot the title!! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL lucky girl, I want a guy like that next door.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo this one just arrived in my mail this afternoon. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a sexy, fun read to me! I can never have too many of those on my shelf:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha the title made me laugh. xD I need a nice sexy and fun read after I get done with what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to mix my genres just for that reason

      Delete
  11. oh yup sounds like a sexy and fun read

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol I have this one ;) and I do look forward to reading it. Glad you enjoyed it B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lately I'm not in to too much smexy, so I really don't know if to read this one or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that, I do not want too much either, I skim, first one is ok, then if too much skimming

      Delete
  14. 'bout time for some HOT ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP