Saturday 7 June 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in June 6 2014

This challenge is organized by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.

Saturday 1 hour bike
Sunday - 50 min walk
Monday - 10 km bike and 1 hour workout class
Tuesday - 5 km bike and 30 min walk
Wednesday - 15 km bike and 45 min zumba
Thursday - 5 km bike + 30 min walk
Friday 11 km bike + 1 hour bike

Good week, and the workout class on Monday was brutal,  I sure felt it for days afterwards.

And do join it :D It's fun and exercise any way you want

21 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great week! Very active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! You sound very motivated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best, and take my bike everywhere!

      Delete
  3. You rocked it! I walked five days this week so far with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome idea... I should probably do something like that, or at least some exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please join in! And every month someone wins a book! :D

      Delete
  5. Whoa you are seriously putting me to shame! lol Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *applauds* GREAT!! I'm going to keep cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome week! You gotta show more pictures from your hikes on this blog :)

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will :) Took none last week :/ But this coming week will be better

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great week. I should keep track like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking it girl!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP