Saturday 19 July 2014

Book Blog Walkers Weekly Check-in July 18 2014

This challenge is organized by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.

Saturday 4 km bike and 15 min walk
Sunday - 1,5 hour walk
Monday - 30 min walk
Tuesday - 1,5 hour walk
Wednesday -5 km bike and 30 min walk
Thursday - 6 km bike and 30 min walk
Friday 45 min walk

This has been a lazy week.


Tuesday's walk

I have been experiencing lower back pain and after my face felt like it would explode one day, I have been doing this 30 min routine every morning. Different back exercises.  It's easy when I am vacation, I hope to keep it up.

14 comments:

  1. Great job this week! Back pain sucks, but thanks for sharing these lovely pics from your walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I know, blergh. Dunno where it comes from either. Soft bed? Sleeping too long? My back does not like that

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful country over there, I'm so envious! Hope your pain gets better.

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it :=)

      The exercises are miracles! No pain at all during the day when I do them

      Delete
  3. get better soon and enjoy your summer holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing the exercises!! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're able to get your back pain under control. I had to quit running because of it but I've found a routine that works for me and I've been able to get back to exercising again (but not running)

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking is always good for my back, but these exercises takes the pan away all day. And it's so much better now.

      Running was never for me, my knees do not like it, never has

      Delete
  6. Hope back pain is gone, and lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Well I keep doing those exercises to warm up my back

      Delete
  7. Hope your back gets better! Again, beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP