Friday 5 June 2020

Movie Review: Isn't it romantic



A young woman disenchanted with love mysteriously finds herself trapped inside a romantic comedy.

Director: Todd Strauss-Schulson
Writers: Erin Cardillo (screenplay by), Dana Fox (screenplay by) 
Stars: Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth, Adam Devine 

I really enjoyed this, it was fun and different. And it gave me a few laughs, and that is all I want.

It took the whole romantic comedy and turned it on its head, but it still gave us some romance too. Hey, romance is always good, even when stuck in a beautiful fantasy romance land.

Rebel Wilson is the reason I watched it and she rocked.

Fun, and I would totes recommend it. 

The end.



18 comments:

  1. I am not a Rebel Wilson fan but I have watched this a couple of times now and it is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this one was really cute too! Have you seen The Hustle yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might be on to put on the list, if I'm ever in the mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marg
    Here she was good :D

    Mel
    Gotta love a fun one

    Rue
    :)

    Reading F
    :)

    Ethan,
    I have it coming in a review...whenever I post it, but not a fan of that one

    Biblio
    Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that would be a funny one. Not watched a Rebel Wilson movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary
    Sophia
    Maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We watched this one after reading your review (on Carole's blog?). It's cute. I liked the whole premise - I could have done without the musical number at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen a preview of this in the past, but didn't really take notice. I'll have to give it a go seeing as how you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen,
    Yes I wrote it ages ago and sent to Carole :D
    She is ebfore me ;)

    Rachel
    Def give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  10. eee I wanna watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my weekly virtual date night movie I have with a friend a few weeks ago. We both really liked it.

    Karen @ For What' It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP