Tuesday 9 June 2020

TMST



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

June 9th: Summer love: what do you love about summer?

That it is warm! I mean it was not even a month ago it snowed last. Summer is SO very short where I live

I also love that at the height of summer the sun almost does not set. But hey that is both good and bad. I mean now it is still light at midnight and then the sun comes up at 3 so you need strong dark curtains.

Sitting outside reading. Growing things.

Vacay ;)

20 comments:

  1. Oh yes summer is always nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I did not know that it was light so long where you lived. I love summer because of all the things we can't do this year, vacation, get together with friends and family LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many hours from the polar circle 😁

      Delete
  3. I love summer even though this summer kind of sucks because all the concerts, movies and festivals have been canceled.

    it stays light until about 10pm out here and Kevin hates it lol

    Now, summer in Fl was different. i hated it.

    Karen @ For What' It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10, lol. Baby

      Id die in a Florida summer

      Delete
  4. I'm def winter person. Summer is too hot and there's wasps, mosquitos etc. No need for dark curtains because I sleep through everything :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True.. We are lucky now, but when we move it wil be mosquito hell

      Delete
  5. Yes, the fact that the weather is beautiful! Oh, and that the days are long. I hate it when it gets dark so early in the winter.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that summer is so short for you. I just love the sun and the beach in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been visiting my blog for quite some time, so you already know that I'm not a true fan of summer at all.(lol) I'm more likely to rad outside when it's 40-50 degrees versus 70-80 degrees. The heat is NOT my friend.(lol) Now I do love all the fruits that are available here in the summer like watermelon, cherries, peaches and nectarines. I can eat all of those all day long. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finnish summers in the end are more 70 and only rarely reaching 80. But I like that. I cant do too hot either

      Delete
  8. I would love to experience the summer where it stays light all night - just for a visit for a week or so. I'll come visit you!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP