Friday 26 June 2020

Audiobook challenge mid-year check in



I will easily reach marathoner 50+ that I am reaching for since 100 is out of my reach these days.

40. Daring and the Duke by Sarah MacLean

 How to Defeat a Demon King in Ten Easy Steps
Rowe, Andrew *

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)
Kleypas, Lisa *


The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires
Hendrix, Grady *

Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #4; Psy-Changeling, #19)
Singh, Nalini *

Daughter of the Reich
Fein, Louise *


Nothing Compares to the Duke (The Duke's Den, #3)
Carlyle, Christy *

Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)
Harrison, Kim *


Chaos Reigning (Consortium Rebellion, #3)
Mihalik, Jessie *

The Jane Austen Society
Jenner, Natalie *

Always Be My Banshee (Mystic Bayou, #4)
Harper, Molly *

Night Shift Dragons (DFZ, #3)
Aaron, Rachel *


The Tourist Attraction (Moose Springs, Alaska #1)
Morgenthaler, Sarah *

The Easy Part of Impossible
Tomp, Sarah *

Race the Sands
Durst, Sarah Beth *

First Comes Scandal (Rokesbys, #4)
Quinn, Julia *

A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (The Wyoming Cowboy #3)
Clare, Jessica *

Wild Country (The World of the Others, #2; The Others, #7)
Bishop, Anne

Badger to the Bone (Honey Badger Chronicles, #3)
Laurenston, Shelly


If I Never Met You
McFarlane, Mhairi *

The Earl Takes a Fancy: A Sins for All Seasons Novel
Heath, Lorraine

Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
Briggs, Patricia

A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
Donna Grant *


For the Sake of a Scottish Rake (Besotted Scots, #3)
Bradley, Anna *

Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
Singh, Nalini *

Undone (Start Up in the City, #3)
Rimmer, Kelly *

Yes No Maybe So
Albertalli, Becky *

Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
Kleypas, Lisa *

Sword of Fire (The Justice War, #1)
Kerr, Katharine *

Terminal Uprising
Hines, Jim C. *

This Light Between Us: A Novel of World War II
Fukuda, Andrew

A Heart of Blood and Ashes
Vane, Milla

How the Marquess Was Won (Pennyroyal Green, #6)
Long, Julie Anne *

Just Breathe 
McGovern, Cammie *

Loveboat, Taipei
Wen, Abigail Hing

All the Ways We Said Goodbye
Williams, Beatriz *

Three Things I Know Are True
Culley, Betty *

Lake Silence
Bishop, Anne

What I Did For a Duke (Pennyroyal Green, #5)
Long, Julie Anne *

The Claiming of the Shrew (The Survivors, #5)
Galen, Shana *

-------------------------------

As for my Carole's for fun Romance bingo I do have bingo!
But I will continue cos omg how do I NOT have a short story? Among other things




28 comments:

  1. Great list of audio you have listened to this year. I see some books I've enjoyed. I loved The Hathaways books when I read them but unfortunately not available on Audible to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, shucks :( But print is awesome too

      Delete
  2. That's such an impressive list! My listening slowed a bit while I worked from home, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D THough if this was pre work years Id be at 100 now sobs

      Delete
  3. Great job! I need to post mine soon too, but I'm going to squeeze every last chance I can out of June to rack up more audiobooks :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I hear ya! I just finished another one today

      Delete
  4. You're doing WAY better than me! I'm keeping track on Goodreads and will do a final post at the end of the year. This is such a fantastic list!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D The ratio to print is way higher for audio at the moment

      Delete
  5. Kudos to you for staying on track! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great with the challenge. Loved some of those books, too. Maybe you'll make the 100 club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impossible. Only 40 and I can't up my game any more than this

      Delete
  7. You're doing way better than me! I signed up for the Elite 100 and I don't know that I'll make it. I need to figure out my Bingo since I signed up for that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to write in all the books too but arghh bad week

      Delete
  8. Woot! I see some authors on here I want to try Mhairi McFarlane and a few others... good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing great. I want to read The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm doing pretty good with audiobooks these days. I'm still picky but MUCH better.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah I still need to do mine #lazybonesovahere

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crap... I forgot all about the bingo card. I wonder what I did with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu can do it late, I forgot to put in the names too

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP