Monday 1 June 2020

Best of May




Happy June!! 

Here are our favorites for last month. Hopefully, everyone is safe and doing okay!


Best Book of the Month:


Chaos Reigning (Consortium Rebellion, #3)

"Best book of the month. Chaos reigning by Jessie Mihalik, action and romance! Though the rest of the month has been pretty meh."

Carole's pick......Nightmare City by PS Newman

Nightmare City (Nightmare City, #1)

"Nightmare City by PS Newman for sure deserves the best of the month. Such a unique story and fun characters! If you even remotely like UF, I recommend this!"



Best TV show of the Month:

Carole's pick............ The Masked Singer (Season 3)


The Masked Singer Poster

"Love, love this show. Season 3 was bigger and way more celebrities. The finale was good! I was super shocked with the winner."



My pick...............Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt & Big Mouth

  


"I have been binging as always. I liked Big Mouth, and Kimmy was always fun though later seasons not as much."

Best Movie of the Month:


My pick...........Frozen II

Frozen II Poster

"I finally watched a movie! And I almost cried so many times, maybe not the best time of the month."


Carole's pick........

"Nothing this month for me. I've mainly been watching my shows. :/"


Best Cover of the Month:


Madame Fiocca
Carole's pick
"Sooooo beautiful! That dress! I want it!"

Twelve Kings in Sharakhai (The Song of the Shattered Sands, #1)
Blodeuedd's pick
"Best Cover, since fantasy ones tend to be pretty"




20 comments:

  1. Great month in review thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found so many great things this month!

    Karen @ For What' It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole - that cover... it's so lovely! Great pick.

    B - I'm on the final chapter of Chaos... It was very good, and not what I expected. I sure hope she writes more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick with regards to Chaos Reigning! And yep, epic fantasy usually = epic covers :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Chaos Reigning! I really liked the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Action and romance is just perfect. LOL about Frozen 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find so many to add to my list when I see you and Carole's best of posts.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP