Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Abducted by a prince by Olivia Drake


352 pages, Mass Market Paperback


First published April 29, 2014


Series: Cinderella Sisterhood (#3)


Historical romance /own





I have had this book for probably 10 years, oops! I am trying to get to my old forgotten books.




Ellie works as an unpaid servant to her uncle. She is the governess, nursemaid, chaperone, you name it. They took her in when her father died and did not really care.




Damien wants a key back that was stolen long ago, and he will kidnap someone to get it.




Oops, he kidnapped Ellie! Mistake. And her family do not give a damn. But Damien is hot, and Ellie is really nice. How can they ever let each other go?




Short answer. They can not! Cos this is a Cinderella story and they will live happily ever after and her family can go f themselves




I enjoyed it. Cute







She Was Stolen Away...


Ellie Stratham gave up her childhood dreams of a fairy tale romance long ago. To repay her late father’s debts, she’s forced to serve her spoiled cousin, Lady Beatrice. But Ellie has devised a secret plan to escape her life as a drudge. A plan that is thrown into jeopardy when she’s abducted by a mysterious stranger.




But Can He Steal Her Heart?




A notorious seducer of women—and a scoundrel to boot—Damien Burke has earned his nickname as the Demon Prince. But his plot to kidnap Lady Beatrice to make her brother return a priceless heirloom backfires—and he ends up with their penniless cousin, Ellie, as his hostage. By the time Damien realizes his mistake, he and his fiery-willed captive are trapped in a remote castle during a wild winter storm. And he soon finds that the true hostage may be his own heart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am young Finnish woman lost in a world of books.

Publishers/authors:I am open for reviewing books so please contact me if you want your book reviewed.

Look at my review policy for more info
I review from most genres on this blog, and those genres are: fantasy, urban fantasy, YA, historical/+romance, contemporary romance and literary fiction, horror, thrillers. + some other genres read by my guest reviewers.

Disclaimer: Books reviewed on this site are my own, if not stated otherwise. Then they were sent for free by the author, publicist or a publisher. I do not get any compensation for my reviews. I do this all for fun.google-site-verification: googlec45f9c3acb51f8cd.html
Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP