Thursday 8 June 2023

Audio: Grey magic by Jeffe Kennedy

By: Jeffe Kennedy


Narrated by: Deborah Balm


Series: Bonds of Magic, Book 3



Length: 11 hrs and 49 mins


Release date: 05-11-22


Publisher: Brightlynx Publishing


Fantasy romance /nextory





This world is so evil. I just want to shake some sense into everyone. Like omg Familiars should be cherished and not slaves!




Gabriel and Veronica are together and happy. But the world around still sucks and there are so many dangers. Their bond is not real. He treats her too well, like wtf people, she is still his wife and carries his child! Ugh this world. It is very dark and someone needs to shake it up. Viva la revolution!




Then it got intense. So very intense. I wanted to bring the speed up on my audio, but for some reson 2x was the highest. I just could not sit still and listen because it was so suspenseful.




It was a good conclusion to this trilogy. But their story is not over, I already started on a new series as there is still a lot of things that needs to get done for everyone to be safe.




Good narration. she sure kept me on my seat.






Lord Gabriel Phel at last holds his dream in his grasp—and faces losing everything. He’s finally won the love of his wife, familiar, and mother of his child, and she offers him a heartfelt commitment he can truly believe in. Together they’re building a true house, one with a growing family of friends and allies that can help them stand against their enemies. And he’s learning to master his magic, to use it as the powerful tool and weapon it should be. But old and new enemies array themselves to take it all away.




Lady Veronica, now fully of House Phel, is doing her best to embrace happiness. After all, she has her hands full managing her mercurial and powerful wizard as he navigates taking his place as the head of their house, and with learning her own extraordinary ability. But she fears whatever peace they win won’t last long. When their enemies inevitably strike—including, perhaps, her own father—they must be ready to defend all they hold precious. It doesn’t help that her idealistic husband insists on making foolishly noble decisions that put them at even greater risk, nor that she loves him all the more for it.




As Nic and Gabriel struggle to put their household in order, giving ill-advised safe harbor to Nic’s runaway sister and risking their lives to save Gabriel’s sister’s sanity, their enemies draw the noose tighter on their well laid plans. When the unthinkable occurs, it’s up to both of them to trust in the nascent, unknown magic they’ve woven together.


10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the last book but I really enjoyed the twi others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went all in when I had this "audible" site to try

      Delete
  2. This is an author that I have wanted to read for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this author more. But it is so hit or miss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this series and the start of the next. The narrator is really good. I didn't realize you were also listening. I'm dying for the next book....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just jumped right in! I read the two previous ones :D

      Delete
  5. I up the speed with things get intense too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More more please! I hated that I could not up it more lol

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP