Tuesday 20 June 2023

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





6/20/2023 How do you get out of a reading slump?



You know what, you tell me. How do I get out of this reading slump?







6/27/2023 What are your least favorite tropes?





Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




12 comments:

  1. Reading slumps are tough. I usually read a cozy mystery to get out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about those cozy mysteries :)

      Delete
  2. They can be tough. Sometimes changing up books or genres helps but honestly for me it's just whenever I feel like reading again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am with you, I have tried everything, but when it works...it will just work again

      Delete
  3. Over the years I've developed two options to help me out of a slum. One is to simply read what I would consider a "trash" novel. Think a flashy, surface level thriller that isn't the deepest thing you've ever read but is one that you can't put down. The other tried and true method is reading a collection of short stories or essays. The shorter format gives me that instant gratification of finishing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! for some reason the only thing that appeal to me are weird lit fic books

      Delete
  4. I shared a lot of tips over on my blog. One thing that really helps me is reading an old favorite or reading something completely off the wall different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know me, that would be Bishop and Heartstrikers...again :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really depends on the person in the end. I am not sure what will fit me

      Delete
  6. I have at times. Good thing I blog ahead and can take time off when I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try to pick up something mindless and fun - maybe a comedy or a thriller. Those usually go fast!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP