Wednesday 21 June 2023

Audio: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh


By: Nalini Singh


Narrated by: Angela Dawe


Series: Psy-Changeling, Book 12


Length: 13 hrs and 8 mins


Release date: 06-01-17 by Tantor Audio


Paranormal romance / from nexttory






I still have my audiobook streaming? site, oh damn, did I forget to cancel it by the way?! Anyway so I went for Singh. I read them randomly through the years. Then I started the new ones and devoured them. I did realise that I never actually finished the previous ones.




Well this got dark fast. Sahara has been a prisoner for 7 years and tortured. Kaleb was tortured all his life. He has trying to find her for 7 years to save her. Her mind is all messed up.




Damn. Dark. Their previous relationship is balancing on the edge for me. I mean hmmmm.




They are together again. He is darkness but wants her safe. She is falling for me. 




I should have written this at once. It was really good. Had me on the edge. He moves the earth for her, literally.




Angela Dawe is an amazing narrator and I have loved her Psy books so it was fun to try the earlier ones.




A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained blood red. A woman whose very existence has been erased. A love story so dark it may shatter the world itself. A deadly price that must be paid. The day of reckoning is here.




19 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good and dark! I like that. :D Thanks for sharing!

    https://roarsandechoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am going about it the wrong way, but heheh

      Delete
  3. Wow. It's been years. I remember this one was so pivotal - the GHOST is revealed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And for me, I mean when did I start these, 2009? And then I did not read past Tangle of Need so I was all ghost?

      Delete
  4. I loved this installment! One of my favorites and Angela Dawe is an amazing narrator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of torture going on! I'm glad it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just what i need but i will probably go to the start. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes the start is best. I thought of re-listening, but I was all, nope just back to where I left of

      Delete
  7. This is an author that I really want to read. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so funny that you're listening to them in mixed order. I love Kaleb and Sahara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been able to get into her books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting, you are a subscriber to an audiobook streaming site? I am intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dark and twisty reads and this one sounds fantastic.

    My newest post
    Ash @ Essentially Ash
    Bookstagram | Personal Insta | TikTok | Goodreads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe I should try her again one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP