Tuesday 27 June 2023

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





6/27/2023 What are your least favorite tropes?




Least favorite trope..hm...oh! Bully romances. Like f no! Those are horrible. Same with toxic romances. Like I do not want to see an abusive relationship. I am old, just give me a stable relationship with nice people






Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




18 comments:

  1. Same here. Bully romances would be awful. I like to read something at least somewhat happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes my soul heart to even think of those books

      Delete
  2. I would have to agree with you. I don't want to see anything toxic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thanks. If it is toxic it is a thriller or something, not romance

      Delete
  3. Yeah, bully romances are not my favorite either! I always cringe, but I have read one that I liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cringe is the word. But glad you found a good one

      Delete
  4. Bully trope is hard. I also am not a huge fan of steam punk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like enemies to lovers but not if he's a bully at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally no abuse or toxicity. Not even silly disagreements before the final "I love you".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to all of that. I hate those things

      Delete
  7. What is a bully romance? It just seems counterproductive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One person bullies the other one and then dunno they fall in love. It is enemies to lovers on steroids. Ugh. No thanks. Like you would fall for the person torturing you for years

      Delete
  8. I don't hate any one trope by themselves. They are only bad and annoying if not written well - like the dreaded love triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have to agree with you- those do not sound good to me- or romantic. I would steer clear of someone who bullied me and then wants to date me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so ugh. Like he bullied u for years, but hey he is in love now so that is ok

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP