Monday 31 December 2018

Challenge time!


Hosted by: Blodeuedd @ Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
                                                                            Carole @ Carole Rae's Random Ramblings


Carole and I decided to have some fun this year and create our own reading challenge! Since we love HRs why not challenge ourselves? Everyone is more than welcome to sign up and join in the fun. 

(Edit: It all started cos of that dang Duke ;)

We are doing a bingo sheet to mark our reading progress! The rules are below. 

Rules:
- It has to be Historical Romance (no modern romance novels)
- One bingo box per book (if your book meets a couple of these you have to pick just one)
- You can try and read all of them or just do one BINGO line. 
- The heart is a free space

Victorian:  The trouble with true love - Laura Lee Guhrke
Governess: Governess gone rogue
Widow: Lady Derring takes a lover
LGBTQ: Band SInister by KJ Charles
Highlander: This Scot of Mine by Sophie Jordan
Duke title: Anything but a Duke by Christy Carlyle
Anything: The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare





Inlinkz Link Party

Hosted by: Blodeuedd @ Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
                                                                            Carole @ Carole Rae's Random Ramblings


Carole and I decided to have some fun this year and create our own reading challenge! Since we love Contemporary Romances why not challenge ourselves? Everyone is more than welcome to sign up and join in the fun. 

We are doing a bingo sheet to mark our reading progress! The rules are below. 

Rules:
- It has to be Historical Romance (no historical romances)
- One bingo box per book (if your book meets a couple of these you have to pick just one)
- You can try and read all of them or just do one BINGO line. 
- The heart is a free space


Military: Out of time by Monica McCarty
XMAs: All I want for Christmas is a cowboy - Jessica Clare
Fiends to lovers: 99 percent mine - Sally Thorne
LGBT: Once ghosted, twice shy - Alyssa Cole
Pet on cover: Playing for keeps - Jill Shalvis
Fireman: Flare up- Shannon Stacey
PNR: In a badger way by Shelley Laurenston
Enemies to lovers: In her sight - Katie Ruggle
Set in UK. The austen playbook by Lucy Parker
Horse: Cowboy stole my heart by Soraya Lane
Fake GF/BF Prince on paper by Alyssa Cole
Suspense: Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti
Heart: Playing for keeps by Jill Shalvis
YA. Cake pop crush by Suzanne Nelson
HS: The secret of a heart note by Stacey Lee
Prince Princess: Pride Prejudice and Other flavors by Sonali Dev


Inlinkz Link Party

25 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun challenge you have there. I have some fun ones too including a GR Across The Ages which will be a blast. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of historical romance, but I hope you have fun with your challenge. Good luck. Happy New Year.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not just one but two of your own challenges?! You go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole wanted to do a HR and then I said let's make a Contemp too, lol!

      Delete
  4. I stopped reading Historical Romance for the most part but I used to like them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might try the contemporary one. While I want to read more HR this year, I doubt it will be enough for Bingo.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might join when your linky opens up. I need to remember how to play Bingo, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do read a lot of HRs! This looks fun, though I have a feeling it would be a piece of cake for you guys! :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! You gals are going to have fun. I love the BINGO challenge games, but I already have 16 challenges. Maybe I'll do it unofficially on the side and officially cheer you both on toward BINGO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! I love that you are challenging yourselves. And GO DUKES! I think you need a BINGO table where every spot is a "DUKE" spot. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenges, I like the bingo! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like fun. I haven't tried a Bingo challenge before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FUN!! My 2018 read list had pitifully few HRs on it, though I did have a fantastic one on my best picks for the year, so I think I'd better print this off and see if I can get a bingo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP