Tuesday 30 July 2019

TMST


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

July 30th: Let’s make new friends: Share some of your favorite blogs.

Of COURSE this is the day I can't open bloglovin *headdesk*
I am very reliant on it. I will just check comments

Carole Rae is my blogging buddy! She also does movie and tv

Bibliosanctum is my go to fantasy and sci.fi blog

Hot Listens is a great source for audiobooks :D And Melanie is there, and Sophia (who is everywhere)

Karen for What it's worth is someone who I have followed for a long time, and she is still around, yay. And now she makes me want to visit where she has moved, dang it looks lovely.

Waves of FictionWaves of Fiction is one of my "newest" blog I follow. I have really bad with checking new blogs lately...make that years




I almost forgot Jen! See, this is truly why I need bloglovin.
She is over at That's what I'm talking about She is my romance to go person



Between D&RI once did not visit Melliane for months cos I did not see her on bloglovin. See this is how much I rely on it ;) I am very glad she kept coming anyway until I realised I had not been there for ages *hangs head in shame*

And there are many more who are also worth writing about maybe next time :) I would not visit a blog if I did not enjoy reading it after all :D



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog recommendations and happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out some of those blogs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for thinking of me! It's because I always love to read your blog and to see what you are reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you did not give up on me ;D

      Delete
  4. I think you might be the last of my original crew that's still blogging!! WE'RE STILL HERE!!!! lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here us ROAR! This is the Hill where we will stand

      Delete
  5. I know, I couldn’t get on Bloglovin the other day either and it annoyed me! I am happy to have known you all these years on this blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still feel like I have missed blogs cos yesterday I had unread post today I had not, hmmm

      Delete
  6. Oh, thank you for the shout out! Yay! I love your posts, and the fact that you get to the point with no-nonsense reviews, and I've added so many books after reading your reviews! Oooh, didn't know Sophia was on Hot Listens, too! Love Sophia Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realised how reliant I am on Bloglovin' too and it was out for so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very ehh, what are my fav blogs called again?
      So I checked comments, I am SO reliant

      Delete
  8. Aw, I'm honored to make your list! I have a list of go-to bloggers too, it's too big to name all of them, but yours of course is one I check and read every day! I love having an audiobook fan buddy :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP