Wednesday 6 November 2019

Best of October




Happy November! I cannot believe October is gone already!

Here are our favorites for last month. 


Best Movie of the Month:
First, my favorite...........Daybreak (Season 1)

Daybreak Poster

"Ok so I can not recall a single movie, so I will go with fav tv show this month. I watched all of Daybreak."


Now, Carole's favorite.........Halloween (1978)

Halloween Poster

"It is a classic horror film! So, of course, it wins for October ;) "


Best Book of the Month:

First, Carole's favorite.........Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop

Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)

"By far my favorite one! So intense...so good."

Next is my favorite............Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop

Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)

"It comes as no surprise that this was my favorite this month! OMG INTENSE."

edit. We both picked the same. WOHOOOO

Best Cover of the Month:


Carole's on the left and mine on the right.

The Orange Grove







22 comments:

  1. I saw Halloween in the theater and it scared me to death. I don't think I could watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to check out Daybreak !?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch Daybreak! Hopefully this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, classic Halloween. And I'm so glad you guys both enjoyed Marked in Flesh so much!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big yes to Marked in Flesh - that whole series is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the original Halloween was the best! It scared the hell out of me as a teenager! I don't even know what Daybreak is. I'll have to look it up. Any of the books from The Others is a win to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. End of the world with zombies...sort of ;)

      Delete
  7. Can't do horror, but glad you had a good time, Carole.
    Yay for Marked in Flesh. It would have made favorite of the month for me, too.
    Lovely historical covers. That black and white cover does grab the eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do horror either, it is just nope

      I am sure it will be best of this month too

      Delete
  8. Great choice on the book... I don't like horror, but great choice for October, Carole.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP