Tuesday 5 November 2019

TMST. Favorite Genres


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

November 5th: What are your favorite book genres?
Oh this is easy

FANTASY



I will always love it the most, because it is just SO much more, so amazing. I love being swept away to another world

But I do appreciate Urban fantasy too, this was something I started reading after I had read Bitten, and mostly cos those books just weren't around here. So thank you blogging. I need kick'ass in my life


And hey, I will never say no to romance! Especially historical romance. I know we are not supposed to say escapism, but who cares, it is that to me :D Gimme a Duke of 5.



And let us not forgive historical fiction, because history is always worth reading



24 comments:

  1. Fantasy is also my favorite genre, and I love urban fantasy for having such fantastic female characters in them. Bitten was also what got me started reading them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women in UF are the coolest, THE coolest :D

      Delete
  2. You would get along great with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I love Urban Fantasy and Mystery/Romance the best. Historical Romance is another beloved genre. We have a lot in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is Paranormal Romance. I could read those everyday for the rest of my life and still not get to read all of the ones that I want to. lol
    I have a thing for vampires and shifters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Escapist! That's a good word for it. I like low angst romances so I can escape into a better, kinder world.

    Karen @ For What It's worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are all no, bad word! But it is that to me!

      Delete
  6. Fantasy book genres, I love a good mix of epic and urban, and some historical. Probably more to that list, but those are my top three :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can definitely tell the genres you prefer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely pick up most books from those genres. I think me top go-to is probably historical mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep... sounds good! These days I'm Urban Fantasy, Romance (contemp, historical, sci-fi/fantasy), Cozy Mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a huge fan of Urban Fantasy. It is what got me back into reading. I also love paranormal romance, horror, thrillers and I've gotten into cozy mysteries.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP