Saturday 3 March 2012

I am over at Alternative read + A little post about something and nothing


I am over at Alternative Read today with a review of Hellforged by Nancy Holzner

Come on over and say hello :)












I have seen a few blogs making posts about how non-blogger blogs can't use GFC any more so well here is my post :) Different ways to follow me

Thanks to Anna I found this today.
Follow me with Linky Followers


Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/profile/blodeuedd


My Facebook page


I tweet all my reviews
follow me buttons

Follow with Bloglovin
Follow Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell


Networked Blogs


RSS Feed
http://books-forlife.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

You can also subscribe via email (check the side of the blog <-----


I am also on Google+ but never use it, sure you can follow me there though..but I am never there. Why they are trying to make this big I do not know.

Now why can't I make posts that look pretty, it looks so messy...

28 comments:

  1. I'm off to check your review out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was unable to post over there, but this book sounds like a page turner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touting your wares, aren't you? I have some bad news - the details will be in an email. I hope to send it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I'll have to check it out later! Thanks for sharing the new ways to follow. I heard a rumor that GFC is going to be cut out of the blogger world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it's gonna be cut from blogger too...or was that a rumour? Anyway that sucks! Google+ is not the new thing

      Delete
  5. So far blogger hasn't pulled the followers. I'm hoping they've changed their minds. I think I follow you on network blogs but I'm not sure. I'll have to check. I'm off to check out your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never remember who I follow there since I use my dashboard to check my blogs, but yes blogger sucks

      Delete
  6. Oh, blogger, why are you making things so difficult??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have you on my Google reader but I guess it never harms to follow you in other ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the new ways
    i follow trough gfc nd email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear :) I tend to follow in different ways too

      Delete
  9. I follow you by email, which is something I like a lot. I don't miss a post anymore, and I can read it and reply while at the office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good :) I just got my good old dashboard, which I love

      Delete
  10. I have you on my blogroll, my way to keep track with the blogs I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are blogger right? Now I'm going to have to make sure I'm still following you no matter what. Hmm, off to look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup blogger :) I do have blogger do not get rid of it all together cos it is too good to have

      Delete
  12. I follow on RSS---it is the only way I roll LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. With all the wacky changes that are coming, I glad I have you on my blogroll, that way I don't have to worry about missing anything. :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always good :) I decided to try google reader..and now I can't remember who I put only there..

      Delete
  14. Following you at linky now too :)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP