Saturday 13 February 2016

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Feb 11 2016

#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About.

Join in 


Sat My Feb 5 k. 5,8 km walk and 40 min where the gps stopped and did not count km, just time
Sun 30 min walk (roads from hell, ice ice ice ice ice)
Mon 1 h walk. 4 km bike
Tue 1 h yoga. 8 km bike. 1 h workout class
Wed 4 km bike. 1 h zumba, 30 min walk
Thu 8 km bike, 45min  zumba toning
Fri 4 km bike, 30 min walk

Did my 5 k. But this is why I hate bf's gps, in the woods it stopped and then it started again. So the final km, no idea. 5,8 km and 40 min of nothing. But it is the only way to check km so once I month I can use it..once.

And Sunday's walk was SO not relaxing. Everything had turned to ice...everything. So this week was ice and rain. And then it snowed and everything is white again. And yes I do all of my biking outside, if you are wondering. This week it went a bit slowly ;)





32 comments:

  1. Love the pics! And great job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you getting out there and getting your exercising in. I'm trying to get back into the exercising mood. I'm a bit sick of the snow and ice. Now we're getting ridiculously low temps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can take low, I can take snow, but haaate ice

      Delete
  3. It would be hard to walk in that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All our snow has melted, thank goodness. Your cat looks like a fierce hunter in that one!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was throwing snowballs at him and he caught them, he loves that He will bug us until we goes out

      Delete
  5. Look all I can say is you are amazing at fitting in your exercise in spite of icy and snowy weather and gps that play up. Think you must be the fittest of the fittest. Pics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try :D But winter sure sucks for outside working out sometimes

      Delete
  6. Ice does put a cramp in one's style. I always slip and fall. It's a given.

    LOL, your cat's face. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *knocks on wood not to fall*

      Haha, I know, it was awesome

      Delete
  7. oh snow, you know it's 20 here so well really warm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luci, my catty prince! I am down with flu so enjoy your ice and rain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't walk (or ride a bike) on ice. You did good with the exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am envious of your workout regiment...you always do so much, despite the weather. I tend to ease up with the weather is so bad. Great pictures as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not the best conditions but good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, that ice can be tricky, be careful friend

    ReplyDelete
  13. My face looks like the kitteh when there's ice. We're likely getting some tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, you got in the 5k without falling though any ice! That's a win. And LOVE Luci in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job!! I stay inside when it's cold - or snowy, or rainy, or too windy. I'm a bit of a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah for exercise! And love the picture of Lucifer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. THE KITTY I WANNA KISS THE KITTY!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP