Monday 3 December 2012

Review: Alien vs Alien - Gini Koch


Jeff and Kitty Katt-Martini and the rest of the American Centaurion Diplomatic Corps are still recovering from their introduction to Washington D.C. politics, parties, and conspiracies. So when compromising pictures arrive, no one’s too surprised. They’re also the least of anyone’s worries.

Evil androids running amok, birds of all kinds and from all places creating havoc, a Senator trapped in an ever-tightening web of intrigue, and escalating international tensions all seem tough but manageable. But the disappearance of Jeff Martini and Charles Reynolds during the International One World Festival signals more than the usual nastiness — and it looks like even ACE can’t help them.

Then new trouble arrives in old packages and even with the best hackers in the world, beings from near and far, the full might of Earth’s military, and the Wonder Twins on their side, Centaurion Division’s outmanned and outgunned.

Now Kitty’s racing against the clock to find not only Jeff and Chuckie, but to keep the peace between Middle Eastern countries, all while searching for the bases of super-soldier operations — to stop them or die trying.

My thoughts:
As I have reviewed many Kitty books before I will try not to go into details  I just feel I have said it all already. But I will try.

The book is crazy, but if you have read Koch's books before you already know this. If you haven't then what are you waiting for? Crazy stuff is happening all over the place, Kitty is as smart (in her weird way) as ever. She has a new talent that you will get to see in action. Non stop action.

I do not know what to say, I enjoyed it. There was quite a mystery about who is bad, who is after them, what the &%& is happening? There will be aliens, androids and new freaky things to get to know. Things does not cool down in Kitty's world.

The romance, well someone will find romance. Martini seems to be cooling down on the jealousy (lol, well sort of). I missed Reader. Christopher and Amy are happy. Not much of Mama Katt. White, yay (he is so cool), Chuckie..eh, sorry but I just do not like him. Oh and there is someone..."bitchy", oh you will laugh when you see what I mean.

And the end makes me want more!

Conclusion:
Crazy action, hidden secrets and evil baddies. Koch never fails to surprise.

Cover:
Dos Santos!

Series. Katherine "Kitty" Katt #6
Genre: Sci-fi romantic humour
Pages: 432
Published: Dec 4th 2012 by DAW
Source. For review


42 comments:

  1. It is always good when a series book leaves you wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is new to me..but wow it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dos Santos covers are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is book six already? Wow, I've managed to fall behind really quickly! I've only read book 1, so I have some catching up to do:) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only book 1! Lol, yes you sure have some catching up to do

      Delete
  5. Well, the name Chuckie reminds me of that doll in that horror flick...

    I still need to read these. They are all so on my wishlist. I want to know what you mean by "bitchy"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I will never tell! It's really amusing really. Hihi.

      *shudders* Evil Chuckie

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a really good series. I'd have to start with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very intriguing review, Blodeuedd! ;) I admit I only read the first book, but I remember it being crazy and funny and I'll definitely be reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all kind of good crazy :D They have to be read to be understood

      Delete
  8. I so need to pick this series up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really need to start this book, seeing your review I'm sure I'll love it! Well I already have the two first book and haven't read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you are enjoying these, nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does sound like a really fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ON my list for next year. I am hoping to get the books I am missing for Christmas so I am set to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sooooo am past due on starting this series. I really need to get it! Eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't come across many sci-fi romances. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this, and I also miss Reader. They are sooo cool together. And those birds, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the birdies were the coolest, though Bellie booooo

      Delete
  16. Nice, my friend in college played the bagpipes and gave me an appreciation for them.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not my cup of tea, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even though I'm pretty sure I won't read this series, I love reading your awesome thoughts on them. I love it when even @ book six you're still clamoring for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've only read the first two. I'm happy to hear Christopher ends up happy. He made me really sad in the first books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does get a HEA, but you will have to read and see

      Delete
  20. I just really, really need to give this series a try! And hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying this series so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must :D it's fun, crazy and has awesome characters

      Delete
  21. arghh crazy good, why haven't I started on this series!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP