Friday 8 June 2018

P.S.I still love you - Jenny Han

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter. She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

Paperback, 337 pages
Published May 26th 2015 by Scholastic Press
To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2
YA fiction romance
LIbrary

My thoughts:
When I do not review a book at once it is just not the same! I should have done this 2 days ago!

The last book ended with a cliffie, which is totally evil in YA fic. I mean come on! I had to have more.  I like her style because it is cute and real. Real drama, not angsty silly drama. Yes Lara has her hangups and is insecure but tell me a teenager that is not. I got her.

I started reading this one and finished in almost one sitting. Sadly S woke up so had to save the last 50 pages. But it was just so easy and sweet and suddenly I had read 100 pages and I was all, why not finish it all. I love cute light books like that.

It was not as good as book 1, but it was still great considering I finished it in a day.

And as for the story. Lara fell for Peter for real and now they are dating. But his ex does not want to let go. She is doing her best at school to get into a good college and you know, normal teen stuff. Except that Lara loves staying at home and baking. My kind friend :)

Honestly it is cute, just read it

29 comments:

  1. I've got to try her work. I think one of her books is being made into a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed away because I thought this was an angsty love triangle but I guess not?

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say no. She is in love with Peter and well that's it

      Delete
  3. I like the premise - just wish they were a bit older? I don't do well with YA contemporary love stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I've read YA, not usually my thing but this sounds ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds such a light happy read. I know I have to write reviews very close to finishing or its "Did I read that book? Let me think!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, a love triangle is probably not for me. Glad you enjoy it though!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been seeing this series a lot since my daugher is currently reading it. I am glad you enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This trilogy is definitely one I want to read/listen to eventually. I struggle with YA- Contemporary, but I've heard these are not the usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I have found so many that have worked for me in the last year, before that there is nothing

      Delete
  9. I wish books like this had been around when I was intended audience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! By 2 days later, it's like I never read it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, I need to review right away or I will forget all the best parts. This one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cliffie ending of the first book would have put me off any more from the series, but it sounds like that would have been a mistake on my part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rather horrid and came out of nowhere, but I needed to know

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP