Tuesday 13 November 2018

TMST. Commenting


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

November 13th: Why Should You Comment?

Ok so I know that comments are not everything, but to me they are! I do not want to write to empty space. That is no fun! I want people to read my reviews and yes to comment. I would not be happy if a million people read my reviews, and not a single one made a comment. I rather have one person read and comment. Then that one person would make my dead every single time :D

So commenting is good. You interact with the other person, you might make them happy. You make them feel like their say matter.

I do feel like a bad commenter at times. I never have anything to say, it's always short. But I try to tell myself that I'd rather have something short said on my reviews than nothing at all. And if someone find those boring, then oh I do not know. I love all my comments, short and long. Insightful ones, funny ones, wavey ones and so forth.

Talking about books are what I am here for and that is what comments are for

26 comments:

  1. I know some people want *meaningful* comments but a short comment never bothered me.

    If you took the time to come visit then that makes me happy. Not every post is for every reader.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what is a meaningful comment? Ia m sure that depends on the person too

      Delete
  2. I love comments. It makes me feel happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. I don't care if a comment is short or long. I just enjoy the fat that the person took the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree....I love commenting and I love getting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comments make me happy and they are the main reason I still blog. I fall behind some weeks and feel so guilty because I didnt’ get it done. Argh... Your short comments always make me laugh. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I could no longer blog to the ether.

      Haha, good!

      Delete
  6. I agree. Even if the commenter disagrees with me in a respectful way, I appreciate their thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do appreciate all comments and try to leave them as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course we all like comments, and what I find too is often when visiting to comment I find out about some great books or ones that didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THings that work for some will not work for me, and what did not work will work for me :D ANd that I learn thanks to blogs

      Delete
  9. I love comments too! It means something to me whether the comment is long or short. Sometimes I don't know what to say either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, comments are great! And I really appreciate everyone who drops by, even if it's just to say a few words like thanks for the review :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree. Even a short little :) or hello or wave tells me that someone dropped by and visited my post. I try to return all visits at the very least and sometimes get to my own spontaneous visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely to on spontaneous visits anymore, no time. But I hope to do so soon

      Delete
  12. Pretty much what you said. I try to visit my favorite blogs 2 times per week... sometimes it's only once, but I like to read and leave notes and see what they say back. It's a great way to enjoy the review or the book, or just common interests. And even though I blog because I enjoy it, it does make me sad when no one comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked before when I started my blog, but now I am so used to them

      Delete
  13. Commenting is hard! I appreciate your comments, every single one of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP