Tuesday 26 December 2017

Christmas Movie Review: A Christmas Prince

When a reporter goes undercover as a tutor to get the inside scoop on a playboy prince, she gets tangled in some royal intrigue and ends up finding love - but will she be able to keep up her lie?

Director: Alex Zamm
Writers: Karen Schaler (story), Nathan Atkins (screenplay by)
Stars: Rose McIver, Ben Lamb, Alice Krige 

1 h 32 min Comedy/Romance

My thoughts:
Awww pure cuteness. I had to watch it after having read something about it ;)

Same old story. Takes place in what I assume is the Czech Rep, looks like it. They always use the same castle.

There are a lot of nobles for what seems like a small country, I mean their capital looks tiny.

There is always an orphanage. 

There is always a snow ball fight

Horse back riding

Sledding

An evil bitch Lady who wants to marry the prince.

And then they lived happily ever after.

LOL. Cute




21 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have movies like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the trailer for this, I thought it looked sweet! Though I agree, it does sound like the same old story.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this one. The Hallmark movies were duds, except for a few, this year.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one talked about loosing their xmas spirit so yes watch it

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the cuteness factor Blodeuedd that is a must for my Christmas movie picks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks cute. They keep advertising it on Netflix

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may have seen this one. I love cheesy love stories and the setting is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a cute movie. I'll need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not even heard of this movie until I saw a report from Netflix that 53 people who watched this movie every day for 18 days. LOL Glad you thought it was cute.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA, you're so right about the Christmas movie formula! Actually, this sounds an awful lot like the Princess Diaries movies (both #1 and #2).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And more so with princes, but yes in any too

      Delete
  10. I heard about this movie from the Netflix tweet. I think my daughter would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to have heard about that tweet

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP