Thursday 3 June 2021

Best of May

 





Happy June everyone!!!! Hitting the halfway mark!


Here are our best of May!


Best Book of the Month:


"Best book Tender is the flesh. Because it was highly disturbing and well written"







"Oooo this was a tough pick! But I have to pick Magic Bleeds. AWESOME! FUN! KICKASS! ALL THE YESSES."




Best Movie of the Month:

Carole - Mortal Kombat
"Honestly...I didn't watch any movies but this one so not much to go against BUT it was soooooo good. I can't wait to watch it again and for the 2nd film to come out."





Blodeuedd - Nada this month



Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Blood of Zeus
"Blood of Zeus. I did mean to, but I could not stop watching."








"I cannot stop raving about this show!! I am addicted. MORE PLEASE!"







Best Cover of the Month:


Carole - "Bayou Baby 100%! That blue and that pup! Love it."







Blodeuedd - "Best cover. Spin the dawn (amazing book too)"









19 comments:

  1. I'm glad Tender is the Flesh was your best read for May! I, on the other hand, am having a hard time grasping it -- still am!

    I really need to update that Ilona Andrews series. I'm so behind!

    Have a lovely June, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH so have I! Still best of May, cos it was so effed up. That is good writing then

      Delete
  2. Yes to Ilona Andrews! I love the Kate Daniels series so much. I want to watch Shadow and Bone.

    I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to watch Mortal Kombat! Thanks for weekend movie idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the new Mortal Kombat, but I've had a crush on Lewis Tan for years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to see what tickled your fancy last month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to finish the Kate Daniels series!

    I didn't love S&B but liked the last 4 eps better than the first 4 lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I am so curious about Tender is the Flesh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LINDA - That book is soooo GROSS!!!! lol. I do like that cover.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP