Tuesday 8 June 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




Best character jobs: what are some jobs characters have had that you loved or would like to do? 



I really have no idea. Most characters have rather dangerous jobs, all my fantasy and UF favs.  I am sure there are some  quiet librarians in there whose jobs I could have. I am not one for danger and adventure. I never realised this would be so tricky





16 comments:

  1. Lol! I know, when I went to write my post it turned out to be much harder than I expected too. I'm not adventurous enough for most books either 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a simple job where no giants attack me, or dragons try to eat me

      Delete
  2. I don't know, I think being a vampire slayer is a kick ass job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to read about the dangerous jobs but maybe not so fun to have them?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya. Some of these UF characters have awesome jobs, but they all sound too dangerous for me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even librarians seem to have dangerous jobs

      Delete
  5. Librarian for me or owning a quilt shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that I would want to be a quiet librarian right along wit you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it so funny how many of us love fantasy and UF, so the jobs, while cool, are not realistic!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP