Tuesday 1 June 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




Share some of your favorite LGBTQ books.



Oh, you know I suck at remembering things! When questions like this I usually check tags, but I do not have a tag like this. They will all be under romance...or something else. Also something seems to be wrong with GR for me, my pages are so messy and reading them are painful



Ok, but what comes to mind is Like a love story by Abdi Nazemian. It was great!



Still browsing, now I am browsing shelves from other people and hope my books shows up, srsly, does anyone else have this problem with shitty shelves? Why do they look like this? 



I can't go through 80 000 books! But hey if one really sticks out it was Like a love story so one is enough


20 comments:

  1. Ohh I don't think I've heard of this one. I will look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a lot in the last year, pretty much almost every SFF/YA book I read has a LGBTQ element, I can't really choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two Iam reading now has lg characters, but I wanted a main

      Delete
  3. Honestly I haven't read many in the category, and I am horrible about sorting out my reads, but I do remember loving Midnight Target by Elle Kennedy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sm so bad with names, and I wanted something great

      Delete
  4. I don't read a lot of them but I did read a great romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I learned later (too late?) that having specific shelves helps. I still wish I'd use more tags when it's time to make lists. Thanks for this one... I'm not familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best ones from last year. It stads out.

      The only other ones I could think of was the ones I rated 2

      Delete
  6. I'm not great at shelving books exactly right all the time. I know that i've read more books with LGBTQ characters than what I have shelved (because that wasn't the focus of the book, but still belong there too).

    Melanie @ Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I would have lots shelved too, like the two ones I am reading right now

      Delete
  7. I don't sort LGBT as a separate genre, either on my GR shelves. I'd not heard of that one so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not very good at remembering books either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been having computer/phone problems so I didn't do this this week but Like a Love Story would be on my list. I really loved that book.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Same problem. I do have a shelf, but 1, it's fairly new and 2, I'm not great at always labeling books. The few I put on my TMST are most definitely not all I've read! I've never heard of this one though, looking it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I picked this one then :D
      SO many labels, so little time

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP