Friday 30 October 2015

Early Review: Night Moves - Sierra Dean

Holden Chancery has the world in the palm of his hand. He's an editor for GQ, a celebrated photographer is featuring his portrait in a gallery show, and he can have any woman he wants.

Too bad the woman he wants would rather see him dead.

Now Holden has one night to decide if he should help would-be vampire hunter Felicia discover her true calling, or hang her out to dry. It would be easier to decide if she didn't happen to make him feel more alive than he has in two hundred years.

Learn more about the vampire who would come to be a favorite for fans of the Secret McQueen novels. And find out what made him the man Secret fell for. 

My thoughts:
Oh, it was so short. Sadness! I wanted more Holden. Though I do confess I was never Team Holden. I liked him, but there were other teams *wink wink read Secret*

Holden in the 80s, despairing about mullets, LOL. Well they are ugly, I am with you there Holden.

It takes place during one evening. He meets a woman named Felicia. She hunts vampires, he is a vampire. Should he help out?

Holden is hot..oh I should say more? He is kind in his jaded way.

Felicia is out of her league. But who can blame her.

I can not really say more, I will spoil the whole thing then.

Conclusion:
I do want more of Holden. Oh how I miss the gang.

ebook, 47 pages
Expected publication: November 2nd 2015 by Sierra Dean
Holden Chancery, #1
Urban fantasy
For review

25 comments:

  1. Is this a series?

    I haven't read a good vampire story in a long time.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Only 47 pages? I would want more too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why I didn't know about this one!!? I love Holden!! Looooove him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw come on! Total business in the front and party in the back! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to me, but sorry it left you wanting more though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fab read, if too short for you. Do you think there might be more to come?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it is short. I've been wanting to try Sierra Dean, but haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a spin-off series? Such a shorty though no wonder you still have a craving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jaded Holden sounds pretty like someone I'd like to read about. Haven't tried this series, but ... vamps! Always a weakness of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. short can be good. HA mullets are ugly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP