Saturday 13 January 2018

Saturday Movie Review: Kubo and the two strings

A young boy named Kubo must locate a magical suit of armour worn by his late father in order to defeat a vengeful spirit from the past.
Director: Travis Knight
Writers: Marc Haimes (screenplay by), Chris Butler (screenplay by)
Stars: Charlize Theron, Art Parkinson, Matthew McConaughey  / 

2016

1 h 41 min

animation/adventure/family/fantasy/action

My thoughts:
I should written this at once! Now it has been days and all my pretty thoughts are gone, so short here I come!

I like the way it was animated and origami magic was so cool!

I did not think I would like it as much as I did. A really good story that surprised me. Funny and touching.

Totes recommend it!!



27 comments:

  1. I don't normally watch many animated movies, but this one sounds pretty interesting. Happy Saturday! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details of most things fly out of my head once I'm a few days past watching the movie. Lol! Glad you had fun with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those that are touching!! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwe! I can't wait to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this one with my daughter when the video came out, I agree the stop motion animation and style was really cool!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! I don't think I knew about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't it fantastic! Not your typical animated movie but it was so original and sweet.

    <a href="http://www.fwiwreviews.net/</a>

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds interesting. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay I need to watch it still :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I said on Twitter... I really want to see this one, but no one in my house will watch it. Boo on them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the reminder. I had wanted to watch this when it was in the theaters but then forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP